Girls Exclusive is a quality afterschool & summer program for girls ages 10-14 in Southeastern Massachusetts. The goal of the program is to empower girls by cultivating academic, social, and emotional learning skills such as teamwork, empathy, responsibility, initiative, and problem solving.
Activities include: computer coding, health and wellness, racial justice, financial literacy & entrepreneurship, women’s history, leadership development, healthy relationships, and more!
This summer, Girls Exclusive is being offered at the YWCA Standish House at 20 South Sixth Street, from July 6th to August 14th, 2020.
- Click here to view the 2020 Flyer!
- $100/week – pay by which week(s) your child is interested in
- Max Capacity of 10 girls per week due to COVID-10 restrictions
- This program is not licensed by EEC or any other state agency
- Click here to download the registration packet to scan and email to email@example.com or mail to YWCA, 20 South Sixth Street, New Bedford, MA 02740