The YWCA Southeastern Massachusetts is a 501 (c) (3) organization incorporated in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. All contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
To speak with an individual about making a charitable gift to the YWCA contact by phone at 508-999-3255 or e-mail email@example.com.
How to Make a Donation
To make a donation online, donate today!
To send a donation please print the donation form and mail it with your check or credit card information to:
YWCA Southeastern Massachusetts
20 South Sixth Street
New Bedford, MA 02740
To make a donation by fax, please print the donation form and fax it with your credit card information to: 508-999-2802.
If you, your company, or someone you know would like to donate equipment or services to the YWCA, please contact by phone at 508-999-3255 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The YWCA prefers to receive items in new or excellent condition. The Association is unable to perform repairs, cleaning, or pick up of donated items.
The YWCA's current Wish List includes:
- Twin Sheets
- Bathroom Mats/Rugs
- Shower Curtains
- Pictures for Living Room walls
- Bathroom hand soap - (no hand sanitizer, may contain alcohol)
- First aid supplies - band aids, non latex gloves, ice packs
- Swiffer - for dusting
- Kitchen Items - dish towels, sponges, pot holders, paper towels, condiments, salt, pepper, spices
- Laundry Detergent, dryer sheets, fabric softener
- Dish Detergent
- Coffee Makers
- Pots and pans
- Serving Utensils
- Art Supplies
- Jump Ropes
- Legos - 3 sets
- Nintendo Switch
- Instant Camera with film - 3 sets
- Large Jenga
- Regular Jenga
- Skeleton Model
- Moon Sand
- Play Dough
- American Flag
- Play Kitchen Items
- Dress Up - for blue and yellow group
- Microscope - for green group
- 3D Printer