Thank you for considering the YWCA Southeastern Massachusetts in your job search. Our job listings are updated regularly and reflect current openings.
- Director of Mission Impact (PDF)
- Director of Resource Development (PDF)
- Residential Services Case Manager (PDF)
- Youth Services Mental Health Clinician (PDF)
- YWkids School Age Program Group Leader (PDF)
If you are interested in sending in your resume to keep on file, please send it to:
YWCA Southeastern Massachusetts
20 South Sixth Street
New Bedford, MA 02740
Also, you may e-mail your information to: email@example.com.
The YWCA Southeastern Massachusetts offers benefits including AFLAC supplemental insurance; earned vacation, sick time and holidays; and an excellent retirement plan.
The YWCA Southeastern Massachusetts is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Conditions of Employment
The YWCA Southeastern Massachusetts is an equal opportunity employer and shall employ qualified individuals on the basis of their education, experience, ability and aptitude.
The Association will comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations and any YWCA USA requirements pertaining to employment procedures and practices.
Staff must be willing to accept responsibility for implementing the Mission of the YWCA; the goals and objectives defined by the YWCA USA General Assembly, as well as the goals and objectives adopted by the Association’s Board of Directors.
Background Record Check
Anyone offered a position in which he/she may have unsupervised contact with children or elders must submit to a Background Record Check (BRC). This includes:
- The Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI), which lists all arrests and convictions and whether they presumptively disqualify a candidate from working in the program.
- A Department of Social Services check for allegations of abuse or neglect of a child.
The BRC will be reviewed before the potential employee is hired and at least every two years or when circumstances warrant it. All BRC information is kept in a separate confidential file.