YWCA Southeastern MA provides residential and supportive services for low-income women 18 years or older who are employed, volunteering, attending school full time, or a combination of both. Rent is determined based on income. Amenities include:
- A safe, clean, and secure fully-furnished and accessible bedroom.
- Shared bathroom.
- Access to multiple common area rooms that include on-site laundry, wifi, cable, and local phone service.
- Use of a fully equipped shared kitchen.
- Free Membership to a nationally recognized women’s organization.
- Supportive environment and well-maintained facility.
- Units are walking distance to SRTA bus terminal and downtown New Bedford.
Interested in learning more? Free translation available. For MassRelay, dial 711.
Please contact Tanisha Ferrer (508) 999-3255 / firstname.lastname@example.org
www.ywcasema.org or visit the YWCA Standish House, 20 South Sixth St., New Bedford, MA 02740, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
YWCA Southeastern MA is an equal housing opportunity organization that does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, age, disability, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or familial status.
Funded in part by the City of New Bedford Home Funds, MA Department of Housing and Community Development, New Bedford Housing Authority, Webster Bank, Bristol County Savings Bank, the Henry H. Crapo Foundation, the Community Foundation of Southeastern MA, and the Robert F. Stoico/FIRSTFED Charitable Foundation
- A Woman’s Place: 347 Pleasant Street, New Bedford
- Another Woman’s Place: 20 South Sixth Street, New Bedford