Residential Services provides residential and supportive services for low-income women 18 years or older who are employed or attending school full time or a combination of both. Each woman that enters the Residential Services Program will have:
- A clean secure bedroom (fully furnished).
- Access to several common area rooms that include television, cable and local phone service.
- Use of a fully equipped kitchen and bath.
- Supportive environment.
- Well maintained facility.
- A Woman’s Place: 347 Pleasant Street, New Bedford
- Another Woman’s Place: 20 South Sixth Street, New Bedford