The YWCA is a women’s membership organization. The annual membership supports the YWCA mission and provides the benefits of:
- Invitations to YWCA events
- Access to member-only programs and events
- E-newsletter subscription
- Discounts at local businesses*
- Voting privileges at the Annual Meeting
Your membership helps support our Mission Impact work of eliminating racism, empowering women, and promoting peace, justice, freedom, and dignity for all. Your membership helps the YWCA serve the diverse needs of women, girls, and people of color through advocacy, leadership, programs, and support.
As a member, you participate in an organization steeped in history and endowed with the successes of thousands of women and their families, who found that better lives were attainable with the help of the YWCA.
You have the power to make a difference.
Join YWCA Southeastern MA today!
- Individual (18-59) $25
- Student (with copy of ID) $15
- Senior (60+) $15
- Youth (0-17) $15
- Monthly Supporter $5/month
- Monthly Sustainer $10/month
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (508) 999-3255 to arrange monthly payments. It only takes a few minutes!
- Lifetime Membership $500
- Lifetime members receive free tickets to all YWCA events
The Membership Form is available to download (PDF) or you can join online today!
Please make checks payable to YWCA SEMA and mail to:
YWCA Southeastern MA
20 South Sixth Street
New Bedford, MA 02740