YWCA SOUTHEASTERN MASSACHUSETTS
JOB DESCRIPTION AND SPECIFICS
POSITION: Residential Case Manager
STATEMENT OF DUTIES: Oversee the day-to-day operations of YWCA residential programs
SUPERVISION: Reports to the Director of Programs and Services
- Accepts responsibility for implementing the Mission of the YWCA.
- Responsible for providing and maintaining adequate supervision and security for residential programs and its residents at all times.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of referral assessment, interview, admission and discharge procedures for residents.
- Ensures the safety, security and cleanliness of the facility.
- Oversees the enforcement of house residency rules and requirements.
- Conducts resident room inspections, resident evaluations, and provide case management.
- Develops individual service plans for all residents and meets weekly with each resident to review progress on their plan.
- Facilitates resident house meetings.
- Assumes overall responsibility for the coordinating and maintaining of resident records.
- Collects and records resident fees.
- Supervises residential staff.; Develops and oversees the implementation of procedures, which assure proper control for the purchase, inventory and utilization of supplies, furnishing, equipment, etc. necessary for the successful operation of the house.
- Attends and participates in meetings, conferences, trainings as required.
Other job-related duties and responsibilities may be assigned and/or the job description may change periodically to reflect changing organization needs.
- College degree preferred in Health/Human Services or related studies.
- Minimum two years experience working in a residential program or related field.
- Knowledge of substance abuse treatment and education.
- Excellent communications skills and writing skills, well organized and flexible.
- Commitment to team approach.
- Ability to pass a drug use screening and satisfactory response to a CORI.
POSITION STATUS: PART TIME/NON-EXEMPT/FLEXIBLE
20 hours per week
Includes some nights and weekends; on call
THE YWCA SOUTHEASTERN MASSACHUSETTS IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Please send resume and cover letter to Catherine Bourassa, Director of Programs and Services at firstname.lastname@example.org